Contact Us

Our experienced team can help.

Carbon Monoxide Monitors

Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas which makes it extremely dangerous. CO monitors can protect your family from deadly carbon monoxide gas. Fuel-burning appliances such as oil and gas furnaces, gas water heaters, gas ranges and ovens, gas dryers, gas or kerosene space heaters, fireplaces and wood stoves are all sources of carbon monoxide.

A carbon monoxide monitor will alert you if levels of this deadly gas are detected in your home.

Carbon monoxide monitors are different than carbon monoxide detectors that are found in hardware stores. Detectors will only alert you when levels are deadly high in your home, and evacuation of the home is recommended. Monitors alert you to the increased level and allow you to call a repair person out to fix the issue without evacuation being necessary. 

Local building ordinances require the installation of carbon monoxide detectors in your home. An expert technician from Moore A/C & Heating Services, Inc. can properly install your CO detector and ensure it's functioning correctly.